For more than a year, a group of Moraine Park website stakeholders has been working to move the college’s web presence to a more user-friendly format. April 11, 2016 marks the switch to the responsive WordPress content management system. Hooray!
To be clear, moving the content from the old site to the new mobile-friendly site is only the first phase of creating a more user-friendly experience. Major highlights of the current phase include:
- Optimization for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Cleaner home page layout, still with upcoming events, headlines and social media highlights
- Home page icons for the items our visitors have most frequently accessed
- More imagery from the campuses
- A cool new way to find programs