Do you want to create animated logos? Moving text? Control sparkles and glows to bring static images to life? This is what the Interactive Media Design students who are enrolled in the Motion Graphics emphasis at Moraine Park Technical College get to do on a regular basis.
Herein lies another adventurous day at Moraine Park. My name is Carol and I am the Advertising and Social Media manager at the college. I started my position at Moraine Park in January, 2016, and one of the first things that I realized is that the college’s programs and curriculum are relevant, hands on, and backed up with the highest end equipment and resources.
So, as I have slowly made my way around the college into classrooms it has been awe inspiring to see students prepare themselves for their field, especially with the support and dedication of staff and faculty.
- Summer Hair Repair
- Countryside Auto Donates to Moraine Park Promise Program
- First Steps to Starting Your Own Business
- Congrats Spring 2019 Dean’s List Students!
- Enjoy the Vue: New campus living option available
- Internet security, VPNs, and protecting yourself online
- Writing a winning scholarship essay
- Congrats Spring 2019 Dean’s List Students! on
- Congrats Spring 2019 Boot Camp Grads! on
- Catching Up With Arletta on
- Electricity & CNC Students Earn Spot at SkillsUSA Nationals on
- Congratulations Fall 2018 Award Winners! on
- “I have quite the life journey that I believe can help young mothers and women” on
- Jim Hokenson, Leading The Future Of CNC! on
- Hey students, save money on your textbooks with the Fall 2019 Textbook Scholarship! Applications are now being acce… https://t.co/N3g1oG3v5m4 days ago
- Whoa, our students are incredible ❤️ Natasha and Andres helped provide life-saving care to an unresponsive individu… https://t.co/0Z6GFRrEk36 days ago
- Become a Gas Utility Instructor at MPTC!If giving back to your industry by sharing your knowledge and expertise… https://t.co/cY6h0wAjQj15 days ago