From May 3rd to June 2nd, Moraine Park Technical College staff will be participating in the West Bend Corporate Challenge, organized by the Kettle Moraine YMCA. The Moraine Park team, which is sponsored by the Health & Wellness Committee, is open to all Moraine Park employees, no matter which Campus they call home. This is the 8th year that Moraine Park has participated in the Challenge.
During the Challenge, teams will enjoy some friendly competition with other area businesses in a series of physical and mental challenges. The challenges promote wellness, team morale, good-natured competition and fun while offering opportunities to network with employees from other businesses in the West Bend area.
The calendar of events for 2016 is:
- Tuesday, May 3rd– Great 1 Mile Walk @ St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend
- Tuesday, May 10th-Dartball, Basketball 2 Ball & Paper Airplane Competition @ the Kettle Moraine Y
- Monday, May 16th– Volleyball & Bocce Ball @ Our Place Pub & Grill, West Bend
- Thursday, May 19th– Bowling and Bags @ King Pin Lanes, West Bend
- Thursday, June 2nd-CEO Tasting Challenge, Scattegories, Laser Shooting Range and Closing Ceremonies @ West Bend Mutual Insurance
The Corporate Challenge is a great way to get to know co-workers outside the workplace and work day. All events are open to the public. Come see what the Challenge is all about.
And to learn more about Moraine Park, visit morainepark.edu.