The Moraine Park Foundation has a scholarship available for students who complete the Moraine Park GED program and are enrolled at the College for the fall 2021 semester. Two $800 scholarships will be awarded, and entries are due by May 16.
Details are listed below.
- Must have completed a GED/HSED at Moraine Park Technical College (this includes spring 2021 graduates).
- Must be enrolled or plan to enroll in a minimum of 6 credits for fall semester 2021.
- Must maintain a 2.75 GPA (will be checked before spring semester 2022) to receive 2nd half of scholarship award.
- Applications can be completed at www.morainepark.edu/scholarships. Click on Foundation Scholarships to access the correct application.
- Answer YES to the following question on page 2 of the application:
“Have you received a GED/HSED from Moraine Park Technical College or are you in the process of receiving a GED/HSED from Moraine Park Technical College?”
- In order to be eligible for the GED Completer Scholarship, applications must be received no later than May 16, 2021.
- Two letters of recommendation are requested as part of your application. Requests are automatically sent to the recommenders listed on your application (you just need to provide their email address). Please give recommenders plenty of time to complete the recommendation.
- By applying for the GED Completer Scholarship, you are eligible for ALL other Moraine Park Foundation Scholarships for 2021-2022
- Need assistance completing your application? Please call Joan at (920) 924-3281 to schedule a time to work on your application together.
TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS
Moraine Park Technical College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action College. Women, minorities, those with different abilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. For more information, visit morainepark.edu/nondiscrimination.