Whether you’re looking forward to launching your career or you’re returning to school, receiving a Moraine Park Foundation scholarship is a significant relief to your pocketbook and a great accomplishment!
Foundation scholarships are funded by generous gifts from alumni, Moraine Park faculty and staff, businesses, service clubs, and friends of the College who believe in higher education and who are passionate about making Moraine Park Technical College affordable for students. Unlike some forms of financial aid, scholarships do not have to be repaid.
To be considered for a Foundation scholarship, you must:
- Have a cumulative MPTC or high school GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits each semester
Annual scholarship awards range from $250 to $3,000!
More than 270 scholarships were awarded last year and you could receive one of them this year!
Important 2018-19 Scholarship Dates:
- Scholarship applications will be available starting February 1, 2018
- High school seniors applying for High School Senior Scholarships, applications are due April 15, 2018
- All other applications are due May 26, 2018
To apply for Moraine Park Foundation Scholarships: www.morainepark.edu/scholarships
If you have any questions or need more information, call 920-924-3263 or email Natalie Schmitz at email@example.com.