Business Analysts Are In High Demand- What Are You Waiting For?
Whether you just finished high school or have been in the workforce for a while but looking for a change, if you have any of the strengths or transferable skills listed below, you would be a great candidate for the Moraine Park Business Analyst program.
• Analytical and research-minded: Do you love researching information and interpreting data to find meaning, gaps, patterns, and solutions? Are you a creative thinker, problem solver or systems thinker?
• Detailed and process orientated: Are you good at managing and organizing tasks and information?
• Leader and influencer: Have people told you that you are a go-to person or agent of change?
• Great Communicator: Do you have the ability to express ideas, information, and solutions so others can easily understand it through verbal and written communication?
• Empathy for customers & stakeholders: Do you have the ability to understand the perspective of others whether they are customers, co-workers, managers, suppliers, or other key stakeholders?
• Great interpersonal skills: Have you demonstrated that you can work effectively in team environments? Do you have the ability to solve conflicts and be win-win orientated?
• Technological inclined: Do you have strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Office? Do you have a fundamental understanding of how to pull information from a variety of sources including databases?
• Business knowledge: Do you have basic or a good understanding of business structure, policies, operations, and stakeholders within an organization?
If you have some of these strengths or want to gain these skills, it might be time to consider a career in business analysis.
Business Analysts help identify business needs and solve problems to produce better outcomes. They help organizations add value to customers, suppliers, or end users of a process or IT system by working as the liaison to enable that change. Plus, they are in high demand by many industries including healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, finance, and even retail.
Transfer and enhance your skills now by enrolling in the online Moraine Park Business Analyst program today!
Registration for the 2018-19 school year is now open.
For more information on Moraine Park, visit morainepark.edu.