Interested in Health Care? Moraine Park is the School For You!
Top reasons why Moraine Park’s Medical Assistant/Medical Office Specialist Program is for you!
- Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! The US Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that 162,900 medical assisting jobs will be added in the next ten years and is growing much faster than the average for all occupations.
- Local employers want our grads! Employers frequently contact Moraine Park for applicants while recruiting.
- Our training includes hands-on practicum experience at a medical facility.
- Our courses are blended (blend of on-line and face-to-face instruction) which allows you great flexibility to complete your degree.
- Make a difference learning and giving through community. Students work with the FDL County Public Health Department and local school districts to provide administration of immunizations and with local school districts to offer health screening (hearing, vision, scoliosis, etc.).
- Our program is accredited by CAAHEP. Our Medical Assistant graduates are eligible to write the CMA exam by the AAMA and/or the RMA exam by the AMT. Graduates of the Medical Office Specialist program are eligible to write the CMAS exam by the AMT.
- Graduates can earn nationally recognized credentials and can seek employment in other states.
- Medical Assistant credential exam pass rates exceed national standards by more than 30%.
- Take your education a step further and make yourself even more marketable by earning an additional certificate.
- Once hired as a Medical Assistant, seamlessly transition into our Medical Office Management associate degree to prepare for a leadership position in a healthcare agency by utilizing your tuition assistance benefits!
Contact one of our recruiters today!
Call 1-800-472-4554 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit morainepark.edu/programs