MPACTE is an organization designed to bring together educational support professionals, faculty and administration. It is the local chapter of WACTE (WI Association of Career and Technical Educators), which unites individuals involved in career and technical education, provides professional development, encourages leadership in the professional arena and promotes innovative change to enhance lifelong learning.
Now more than ever ALL of us need each other’s help and support.
By joining MPACTE/WACTE, you can help by:
- Make one voice be known for WACTE members
- WACTE unified voice to promote change
- Promote and support your ideas or suggestions
- Opportunities to be engaged and network
- Assistance with professional development locally and at the state level
- Support a strong sense of community
Benefits of Membership:
- Keep current and up-to-date on the latest Legislative affairs.
- Excellent opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth.
- Unique networking opportunities including Various Webinars
- Receive “Hot Shots” newsletter.
- Attend WACTE sponsored events at discounted member rates.
- AND having fun #MPTCengage with a great group here at MPTC
Recent MPACTE events committee meeting with Anne Lemke, Katie Gindt, Marla Werner, Dar McCarthy, JoAnn Giese Kent, and Maryann Huth.
Remember! If you believe education gave you the quality of life you want or enjoy, then PLEASE Help and support our efforts to meet the challenges ahead.
Together we CAN make a difference.
For more information on Moraine Park’s MPACTE group, contact Donna Freund at email@example.com or 920-924-3237.