Moraine Park Technical College’s 2018 Retirement and Service Recognition event on Wednesday, April 11, honored retirees and those who reached service anniversaries during the 2017-18 academic year.
“These individuals have been an essential part in the success of Moraine Park. They have benefited our organization and the communities that we serve,” said Bonnie Baerwald, president of Moraine Park. “This year we had 97 combined years of service from our retirees and 337 combined years from our staff members that received service recognition awards.”
In all, 8 retirees and 21 staff members were recognized. Retirees included: Chuck Brendel of Sheboygan, associate dean of economic and workforce development; Kenneth Carnahan of Fond du Lac, anatomy and physiology instructor; Lori Erber of Beaver Dam, computer lab software application specialist; Michael Fatla of Plymouth, director of enterprise systems; Sandy Fisher of Fond du Lac, graphic production specialist; Margaret Spieth of West Bend, instructional designer; Fran Stoffel of West Bend, housekeeper; Christine Wagner of Chilton; student support specialist.
Staff members recognized for years of service included Bonnie Baerwald of Fond du Lac, 25 years; Marcia Arndt of Slinger, Lisa Pollard of Fond du Lac, and Edward Meltz of Kewaskum, 20 years.
Moraine Park also recognized 17 employees for service to the College at the 5-, 10-, 15- and 20-year levels.
To learn more about Moraine Park, visit morainepark.edu.
- Ashley Martin- 2019 Student of the Year
- Moraine Park Student Selected as 2019-20 Newman Civic Fellow
- CNA Classes Starting Soon!
- Cosmetology “Highlights” – Week 5 – The Life of a Cosmetology Student
- Gourmet Dinner Tickets On Sale!
- Congrats Fall 2018 Dean’s List Students!
- Partnership Continues Between Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Carpentry Apprentices and Gas Utility Construction Program
- Meet our 2019 Student of the Year, Ashley Martin! Congrats Ashley on your incredible achievement, you deserve it! … https://t.co/HFyno9eUXMyesterday
- One month until graduation - Don't forget to purchase your graduation regalia at the campus bookstores! … https://t.co/IvWYfRL0eO6 days ago
- Help us spread awareness for Veteran suicide one step at time by participating in our 22 No More - Veteran Suicide… https://t.co/z0eZToU16v13 days ago