Considering a career in radiography? Here are the top reasons why Moraine Park is the school for you!
- Participate in clinical experience rotations every term of the program starting in your first semester:
- Throughout district: Agnes Hospital-FDL, St. Joseph’s Hospital-WB, Community Memorial Hospital-Menomonee Falls, Ripon Medical Center, Beaver Dam Community Hospital, Waupun Memorial Hospital and various clinics.
- Children’s Hospital of WI for pediatric experience.
- ER, OR, specialty areas, and different modalities.
- Attend the spring Radiography Symposium in WI Dells each year participating in lectures on updates and preparing for the National ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) certification exam.
- Participate in Radiography club’s fundraisers we do for community organizations, attend seminars and exhibits (RSNA in Chicago) and participate in community service by sponsoring a family for the holidays.
- Explore all medical imaging modalities; mammography, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiation.
- Starting salaries range from $36,000-$58,000. A high percentage of students are offered positions at their clinical sites. The average job placement rate from 2013-2017 was 98% within 12 months of graduation.
- Students consistently exceed the national certification exam rate on the ARRT certification.
- The lab in FDL offers students the opportunity to take x-rays on phantom body.
Contact one of our recruiters today at 1-800-472-4554 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit morainepark.edu/programs.