So many lives are affected by cancer. Karen Jo Dobyns is a four year survivor! In October of 2014, Dobyns, a Fond du Lac Realtor, was diagnosed with Malignant Breast Cancer, and had to have a total mastectomy.
Achievement Administration Alumni Auto & Transportation Business Clubs & Organizations Community Engagement Cosmetology Criminal Justice Culinary & Foods Diversity ELL EWD Faculty and Staff Fair Trade Financial Aid Foundation General Education Graphics and Design Health Careers & Wellness Hired Before Graduation Human Services International Education IT & Web Manufacturing Marketing Natural Resources New Student Welcome NTO Service Learning Student Life Student Services & Support Throwbacks Trades Uncategorized Veterans Video
- MPTC Nursing Program meets future nurses!
- New Cosmetology Licensing Laws – Will It Affect You?
- Park Terrace Opening!
- Congrats to Moraine Park’s First Gas Utility Program Graduates!
- Six Great Reasons to be a Peer Tutor (#4 is amazing!)
- Moraine Park Student Has Gone Viral!
- Writing a winning scholarship essay
- Hey Moraine Park alums! What are you up to these days? Let's share what program you graduated from and what you are… https://t.co/bveNtvGMxL22 hours ago
- Happy #NationalNaturalGasUtilityWorkersDay! We are currently accepting applications for our second gas utility pr… https://t.co/lQQtzSJBAf3 days ago
- Graduates, you can start purchasing all of your graduation regalia from the campus bookstores starting on April 10t… https://t.co/BiZGnFqV8E12 days ago