2019 HIGH SCHOOL ART CONTEST
Enter by April 20, 2019
High School artists are invited to submit digital images of their work in the following categories:
- Digital Photography (minimal photo editing allowed-adjustments of color or conversion to grayscale that do not alter content are permitted.)
- Digital Photo Creation and Illustration
- Illustration-traditional medium
- Publication Design (Including newsletters, invitations, and event posters)
- T-shirt Design
All art must be submitted in electronic format as JPEG files no more than 4×7 at 200 PPI with a file size not to exceed 5 megabytes. All art must be submitted by APRIL 20, 2019 via email to: email@example.com
The following information must be provided for your submission to be considered:
- Student Name
- Student Contact Information (email) Student Grade
- High School Attending
- Title of Art
Limit of two entries per person, per category.
- 1st place: MPTC apparel and gift certificate ($50)
- 2nd place: MPTC apparel and gift certificate ($25)
- 3rd place: MPTC apparel
Winners will be selected by a panel of Art/Design professionals and the winning entries will be featured online and in a digital art show at the Moraine Park Portfolio Showcase on May 15, 2019.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .