Enter by June 1, 2020
High School artists are invited to submit digital images of their work in the following categories:
- Photography (minimal photo editing allowed-adjustments of color or conversion to grayscale not altering content permitted.)
- Digital Photo Creation and Illustration (extensive editing and design allowed)
- Sculpture and Ceramics
- Publication Design (including newsletters, invitations, event posters, etc.)
- T-shirt Design
- Web Site Design (submit your URL)
- Video Creation (submit your URL)
To enter, complete the form below and email it, along with your digital submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries in categories 1 to 8 must be submitted in electronic format as JPEG files no more than 4×7 at 200 PPI with a file size not to exceed 5 megabytes.
- All category 8 entries for web pages should be submitted by supplying the URL to the site with the entry.
- All category 9 video entries should be uploaded to YouTube and a link to the posted video provided with the entry.
- All entries must be submitted by JUNE 1st, 2020
Limit of two entries per person, per category. Entry form and permissions must accompany entries.
Winners will be selected by a panel of Art/Design professionals and the winning entries will be featured online. The top three winners will be awarded prizes.
For more information, please email email@example.com.