Great News for MPTC students – HOT JOBS!
Hot Jobs in Wisconsin are predicted and chances are you are in training now for one of them. In a Wisconsin State & Regional Economic Trends presentation, Scott Hodek, Section Chief – DWD Office of Economic Advisors shared the top 10 Hot Jobs in Wisconsin. These jobs represent higher than average numbers projected annually and higher than median salary.
- Truck Drivers
- Sales Representatives
- Maintenance & Repair workers
- Registered Nurse
- General & Operations Managers
- First-Line Supervisors of Production & Operating workers
- Elementary School Teachers
- Accountants & Auditors
- Farmers, Ranchers, & other Agricultural Managers
Prepare yourself for the job market. Have your résumé and cover letter reviewed. Participate in a mock interview. You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
Contact a Careers Instructor today.