Due to the successful pilot of the Medical Assistant “cohort” model, the program will be offered again at the West Bend campus. Classes will begin for the program in June 2018 to allow the students a jump start on their education and to be able to complete the program in May of 2019.
What makes this program different?
- Smaller class size
- Program is completed in one year
- Mandatory, built in lab time to assist with homework and skills
- Schedule designed to have your courses offered in the best order for success
- Schedule stays the same for entire year – allows for work/life balance and planning
- One main instructor for consistency and strong relationships
- Cohort model allows support and comfort level with your classmates – you are in classes with the same students for the entire year
- Fabulous success data – all students in graduated, passed their certification exam, and are working in their field!
What does a medical assistant do?