Have you ever wondered if there are apps out there to help college students?
A while back, I investigated a couple that would help my stay organized. These are some that I found:
- Pomodoro timer (work 25 and break for 5 timer)
- Stay focused (blocks time draining websites that distract you)
- Evernote (records notes, lectures, videos, etc.).
I also found apps that list available student discounts.
- Cartwheel (targets mobile app)
- Chegg (help save on textbooks)
- Deal hack (student discounts)
- Fake spot (hides fake reviews)
Feel free to do research on your own, the ones listed above are just what I have found useful!
Happy studying or shopping, which every you decide. 😊