Hello Moraine Park friends!
Has school been stressing you out? Yea, me too!
When I am stressed, I tend to shut down and find comfort food. Everyone deals with times of stress differently, but I wanted to share some options that have worked for me recently.
- Take a bath with Epsom salt. Don’t have a bathtub? You can sprinkle Epsom salt in the bottom of your shower- it will create a soothing steam!
- Go for a walk. Increasing your endorphins may help you feel less tense and increase your mood overall.
- Play or spend time with your pet. My dog bring my life joy!
- Take a break from what your doing. We all have busy lives and long to-do lists but stepping away for a moment to refuel can be beneficial.
- Make cookies or your treat of choice. Yes, I make cookies when I am stressed. 🙂 The process of making them, and the satisfaction of enjoying one, makes it a great (and delicious) stress relief for me.
- Reach out to family or friends. Let the ones you love help you!
Have a great semester MPTC- hope to see you on campus this semester!