The Moraine Park Technical College Economic and Workforce Development Department is pleased to welcome Doug Holmes in his new position as Business Representative.
As Holmes put it, “My role is to consult with businesses and other organizations to identify skill gaps of their employees, develop a plan to close those gaps, and then execute the appropriate training. I help businesses become more competitive and profitable, and organizations more effective and efficient by helping their employees acquire new skills or improve their existing skills. The need for organizations to invest in their employees through training has never been more critical to success than in today’s rapidly changing world. It’s important and it’s why I love what I do.”
Moraine Park, along with The Beaver Dam Community Library and Wayland Academy, announce the second annual Global Fair set for Saturday, February 18, 2017. It will be held at Wayland Academy’s Lindsay Gym, 101 N. University Avenue in Beaver Dam.
There’s repeats and “three-peats.”
But what do you call seven-in-a-row of something?
Show of hands? … Anyone?
Perhaps a “heptad” – a group or series of seven items (or how about other equally poetic suggestions – we’re looking at you “septet” and “hebdomad”)?
- Heroin Highway: “I didn’t know how horrible the problem was …”
- 2,100 middle school students. 1 awesome experience!
- Moraine Park Celebrates Our Men in Healthcare!
- Seven Straight: Moraine Park celebrates another military honor
- Local students become interactive with Surgical Technology
- SolidWorks certification becomes a difference-maker
- Heroin Highway – Overdose Simulation
- Moraine Park students help with “Humans of Oshkosh” book on
- Witches and Minions and Moldbusters? OH MY! on
- Study abroad in Ireland! on
- Meet Maddie – Our District Student Ambassador! on
- Make Fond du Lac a Traffic Free Zone! on
- Internet security, VPNs, and protecting yourself online on
- How one student’s culture impacts his education on
- Remember the board game "Operation" and that haunting "BZZZZZZ!!!" sound? The stuff of nightmares, right? Well,... https://t.co/UQqyk7HVJk2 hours ago
- What do you call seven-in-a-row of something? In this particular case, "very special" seems most fitting. https://t.co/u6BjHtiTzL6 hours ago
- You might be surprised to hear this, but did you realize that there are not very many men in the healthcare... https://t.co/inTsUSNbhW23 hours ago