This year, Moraine Park participated in a study abroad opportunity with other technical colleges to send students to Ireland for 2 weeks. Our partner college in Ireland is the Waterford Institute of Technology and we work with them to expand students’ knowledge of business and explore issues from a global perspective. During this study abroad course, students participated in classes with Irish instructors and attend business tours while being immersed in another culture.
Moraine Park has several business degree and certificates programs. Student enjoy many opportunities within our business programs. If you spend any time on our West Bend campus, chances are you have seen Shelia Delvaux, one of our students studying business management and small entrepreneurship. Here is some insight on her journey at Moraine Park and plans after graduation.
Students at Moraine Park had the opportunity to participate in the Ideal Tool Competition earlier this semester. The competition showcases individuals who can use tools in the electricity field the quickest. This competition is held in various cities across the country with professional and student categories.
After placing 1st during State Skills USA Competitions earlier in the year, Moraine Park students had the opportunity to compete in the National Skills USA competition held in Kentucky in June. Zach Heberer competed in Industrial Motor Control and Paul Langenecker competed in Residential Wiring.
Both of Moraine Park’s students did extremely well during the National Skills USA Competition. Zach Heberer placed 6th out of 21 students in the Industrial Motor Control competition and Paul Langenecker placed 17th out of 29 in the Residential Wiring competition.
To celebrate the beginning of a new academic year, Moraine Park hosted its annual Welcome Week.
Each campus provided a variety of activities each day from free breakfast, live entertainment and make and take events. While each campus enjoyed different activities all of the students enjoyed being welcomed to campus for the new semester.
Congratulations to the Moraine Park Business Professionals of America Club members who traveled to Florida last week to compete at the National Business Professionals of America (BPA) Competition. After taking 1st in the State of Wisconsin in Presentation Management Team, they were invited to compete at Nationals.
The Presentation Management Team consisted of Christian Dahl, Karen Hall, Katie Antonian and Katy Logsdon. After spending hours preparing, we are proud to announce that the Moraine Park team placed 2nd in the Nation in Presentation Management-Team Category!
Moraine Park sent students from the CNC/Tool & Die club and the Electricity club to the State Skills USA competition in late April. The CNC/Tool & Die students competed as a team in the Automated Manufacturing Technology category while the Electricity students competed as individuals in the Industrial Motor Control or Residential Wiring categories.
Moraine Park had students take all 3 top spots in Industrial Motor Control. Zach Heberer placed 1st, Jacob Stamm placed 2nd and Ramon Cruz-Nagera placed third.
It is known that the best way to learn is by doing. This is how the Moraine Park nursing program teaches their nursing students every day in the simulation center located on the West Bend campus.
Moraine Park manufacturing students attended the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago, IL on Sept. 12th. IMTS is America’s largest manufacturing show, featuring more than 2,000 exhibiting companies.
- Everything To Everyone, LaToya Singleton
- Congrats to Moraine Park's Nursing Program!
- MPTC Foundation Receives $7,500 from the Ledge Games 2019
- CNA Classes Starting Soon!
- Great Professors Make a Great College Experience at MPTC
- Moraine Park Student Government Leadership 2019-20
- Christmas in a Shoebox Donations!
- Congrats Spring 2019 Boot Camp Grads! on
- Catching Up With Arletta on
- Electricity & CNC Students Earn Spot at SkillsUSA Nationals on
- Congratulations Fall 2018 Award Winners! on
- “I have quite the life journey that I believe can help young mothers and women” on
- Jim Hokenson, Leading The Future Of CNC! on
- Jim Hokenson, Leading The Future Of CNC! on
- With winter weather already among us, we want to remind you to sign up for MPTC Alerts. ❄️ This is the easiest way… https://t.co/jCR3d9v1yn14 hours ago
- Moraine Park is celebrating having earned fourth place in @Humana @go365now National Step Challenge. This allowed u… https://t.co/isAaBTqXCyyesterday
- Happy Veteran's Day! Thank you to all of the brave men and women who have served our country. We are incredibly tha… https://t.co/qblNDDUTE5yesterday